Saturday, July 26, 2008

Reflection 10 Assignment 8: My Overall Course Experience

My overall experience with IT 648 has been extremely rewarding! I have learned how to use numerous technological tools such as: CircaVie interactive timeline software, how to create a WebQuest and a Website, and how to upload a power point presentation on SlideShare. As a teacher, I can take these resources and easily integrate them into my own classroom. I have already started creating my own classroom website. When it is complete I will add the URL here. Also, I have a WebQuest project that my students can work this school year along with many resources to other WebQuest on the web.

While learning how to use all of these tools was satisfying, the things I learned from my classmates through the discussions made the class worthwhile. Participating in discussions and projects with people that come from all different backgrounds makes for a variety of ideas, suggestions, and interesting comments. I gained much knowledge about telecommunications in education through all of these experiences. As I continue with my graduate courses, I look forward to many more classes like this one that help me become a stronger educator that is knowledgeable about technological skills, concepts, and applications.

No comments: